Camps & Clinics
Team Green Basketball Camp!
July 22-26 & July 29-Aug 2nd, 2013
For more information please call 631.805.0911
Leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP. Thank you for choosing Team Green!
Team Green Basketball Camp Training weeks are run by Team Green Program Director Danny Green and cover the fundamental skills necessary for all players to improve their game. Each Core Skills Training Week will feature drills that focus on ball handling, shooting, offensive and defensive footwork, individual offensive moves and structured team play.
Throughout each summer, Team Green Basketball Camp hosts a number of premiere camps and clinics. These camps are run by a variety of coaches from the High School, Collegiate and Professional levels.
Team Green Basketball Camp , Long Island’s premier basketball facility, hosts a number of one week summer basketball camps. All basketball camps are for boys and girls in grades k-12 unless indicated otherwise. Campers will be divided by age and ability to enhance their learning experience.
- A safe and fun environment for your child to spend their summer
- Fully Air-Conditioned Facility
- 4 NBA replica courts
- Conveniently located just off Route 231 and at Robert Moses Middle School in North Babylon, NY
Team Green Basketball Camp Schedule
Daily Schedule at the camp is as follows:
- 9:00a.m -9:15am Sign in
- 9:15am 9:45am- Warm ups
- 9:45am -10:45 Stations and Drills
- 11am – 12pm Games
- 12pm- 1pm- Lunch
- 1:00- 1:45 Games
- 1:45pm – 2pm Contests & Prizes
- 2pm Dismissal
Times and activities may vary.
- Transportation for an additional fee of $75 per week.
- After care $75 for the week.
- Payment plans (leave a deposit and pay off monthly).